Anulom Vilom pranayama is most important for the purification of Nadi(Breathe) and to balance all the Dosha(Problems) of the body. With both of the nostril, We breathe and release the tension. To our nostrils, the most powerful force of the world is connected to The Sun and The Moon. To bring balance to your Thoughts, Hormones, and Desires for this life Anulom Vilom is the most recommended pranayama practices in this world.
Our breath has all the capabilities to solve our all problems of life both Internal and external. We know that our whole body parts and tissues are connected within and work together to make this body work healthy and to make it work the ultimate force of life called Prana is flowing every second inside us.
Imbalance of Energy in your body cause all the problems like Stress, Skin problems, Back pain, Poor blood circulation of blood, Lack of concentration etc. They are the invitation to many other serious diseases. Pranayama utilizes breathing to influence the flow of prana in the nadis or energy channels of the energy body. Know more about Pranayama Pranayama- The Ultimate Life’s Source
How to do Anulom Vilom Pranayama:
- Sit in a comfortable meditation asana. Ex: Vajrasana or Padmasana.
- The head and spine should be straight.
- Shoulder and face remain relaxed.
- Close your eyes and relax the whole body.
- Hold the fingers of the right hand in front of the face.
- Rest the index and middle fingers gently on the eyebrow center. Both fingers should be relaxed.
- The thumb is above right nostril and the ring finger is above left.
- Thes two digits control the flow of breath in the nostrils by alternatively pressing on one nostril, blocking the flow of breath and the other.
- The little finger should be comfortably folded
- After completing 20-30 rapid breaths in succession, Inhale and Exhale deeply with both the nostrils and allow the breath to return to normal.
- This is round one. Practice for 5 round daily.
- Anulom-Vilom pranayama can be practiced by your own awareness but If any problem occurs, Consult a Guide or a Yoga teacher.
- Anulom-Vilom should be performed empty stomach and 3-4 hours after the meal.
- Anyone can practice Anulom-Vilom.
- Fill your lungs with air and not your stomach. Keep awareness.
- Practice in the open and green area is recommended.
- Try not to count breathes and instead of this set an alarm so that you won’t be focusing on numbers and breathing peacefully.
- Try to breathe without making noise and let the energy go within slowly.
- Anyone can do Anulom-Vilom. Any person suffering from any disease or condition can be benefited from it.
- It is highly recommended for people suffering from Hypertension.
- It is helpful in increasing fertility in both men and women.
- Helps in the circulation of blood to the heart. Heart patients should do it regularly.
- Good for overall eye health and vision improvement.
- Increase concentration and memory power.
- With regular practice of Anulom Vilom, a person will feel Calmness, Develop intelligence, Be more patient, Will generate pure thoughts, Live disease fress and after all of that feel Important and useful.
- Great for people suffering from Cervical, Back problems, Skin problems, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis and Joints issues like arthritis.
Hare Krishna ❤